Over the last few weeks, we have been supporting people with spaces for listening, sharing, connecting and other important aspects of self-care. In particular, we have seen an enormous yearning for meditation and the inner peace that comes with this practice.
One of our Associates, Robin van Raaij, is delighted to offer you some online meditation training. He is an experienced Zen teacher associated with Zen.nl. and has adapted his workshop so that you are able to connect with the power of this ancient practice online.
In five online lessons (1.5 hours ), you will learn the art of meditation and how this can be used to manage, navigate and deal with overwhelm, stress and complexity. Robin uses pragmatic methods to help you develop your practice and access the inner peace and balance at the heart of Zen meditation.
Inner peace and resilience
Everyone who meditates regularly experience how much inner peace and insight meditation brings. Scientific research also shows that regular meditation has a positive effect on body and mind, that meditating significantly increases the number of brain cells in certain brain areas, reduces anxiety and depression and even improves our resistance.
What the participants will get out of it
- In these classes the following themes will be addressed
- Mediation posture and practice
- Meditating at home
- Awareness and consciousness of your emotions and thoughts
- Resilience through mediation
- Zen-mediation is practice, not only done on a cushion but also practiced in everyday life. During each class homework suggestions are given to practice what is discussed during class in real live,
- In the second class, the possibility is introduced for you to have a short and concise one on one conversation with the teacher to address personal meditation related questions.
- More inner peace and resilience